Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Art Of The Landscape




There is a show coming up that I am particiapting in and very excited about. It's called Art of the Landscape at my Denver gallery Arts at Denver. It opens Friday night October 22 from 5 - 8pm. The show includes four of the gallery landscape artists David Mayer, Carol Jenkins, Brenda Hendrix, and myself. There is a variety of styles amongst us making it a very intersting show. I worked hard on it and hope it is well received as anyone would. If you can't make it to the opening, maybe you can stop by sometime during the week and check it out. Many of the paintings I did came from one of my favorite places to paint; Indian Peaks Wilderness Area. This is an area that is so prestine and delicate., and drop dead gorgeous. I think it's prettier than Rocky Mountain National Park on some levels. I certainly hope you enjoy these new works.
"Colorado Country-Indian Peaks"
24" x 24"
Oil on canvas
"Morning Shadows"
18" x 18"
Oil on canvas

No comments: